- Poster printing must be scheduled at least 3 days in advance. Please respect that this service is a special ChemE privilege, not subject to your last minute scheduling needs. We reserve every right to refuse last minute print submissions.
- Content must be related to class or research projects within the Chemical Engineering department.
- Proof your work and submit only the final version for printing.
- Accepted file formats: PDF, PPT, PSD
- Paper roll is 42 inches wide.
- Suggested poster dimensions: 42x36 inches.
- Pick-up location is Chemical Engineering department front desk (Mudd 801)
- You will be notified via e-mail when the printout is ready for pick-up.